For many, a stay at a hotel isn’t complete without a dip in the pool, while others want to hit the gym in the morning. Health and fitness has taken on a greater place in all our lives. And at Maldron Hotels our signature fitness brand, Club Vitae, offers members and hotel guests a wide variety of fitness equipment and a tailored approach to members’ needs, with personal fitness programmes and expert advice from our certified fitness team to help you achieve your fitness goal, whether you are a seasoned athlete or leisurely gym user.
Complimentary access to all of our leisure clubs is available for all staying hotel guests.
Club Vitae Open from 29th June
We are delighted to say that our Club Vitae gym & swimming pool will re-open from 29th June. We have made every effort to ensure physical distancing and the safety of our guests & members and although our club and our team may look a little different, you can be sure we have your health & well-being at heart as always.
Due to government regulations, gym & pool visits MUST be booked in advance and you will be able to book online through our Club Vitae member websites & through our guest platform once you arrive at the hotel. Here is a brief summary of what you can expect when you visit Club Vitae.
- All gym/pool slots must be booked separately and in advance
- Showers, sauna, steam room & jacuzzi will not be in use
- Please do not bring towels from your bedroom unless they are your own
- There will be designated drying off areas
- Access to changing rooms will be limited and distanced
- Lockers will be provided in changing rooms
- Times in both gym and pool will be limited.
- Gym equipment will be socially distanced, please wipe down before and after use
- Please use hand sanitation station when entering the club and gym
- Please arrive to Club Vitae as ready for your session or swim as possible
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Facemasks are recommended in the gym
- Club Vitae is thoroughly sanitized twice daily and our team is adhering to the strictest guidelines for your safety.
We thank you for your patience.