Club Vitae Now Open
We are delighted to say that our Club Vitae gyms & swimming pools are now open! We have made every effort to ensure physical distancing and the safety of our guests & members and although our club and our team may look a little different, you can be sure we have your health & well-being at heart as always.
Due to government regulations, gym & pool visits MUST be booked in advance and you will be able to book online through our Club Vitae member websites & through our guest platform once you arrive at the hotel. Here is a brief summary of what you can expect when you visit Club Vitae.
- All gym/pool slots must be booked separately and in advance
- Showers, sauna, steam room & jacuzzi will not be in use
- Please do not bring towels from your bedroom unless they are your own
- There will be designated drying off areas
- Access to changing rooms will be limited and distanced
- Lockers will be provided in changing rooms
- Times in both gym and pool will be limited.
- Gym equipment will be socially distanced, please wipe down before and after use
- Please use hand sanitation station when entering the club and gym
- Please arrive to Club Vitae as ready for your session or swim as possible
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Facemasks are recommended in the gym
- Club Vitae is thoroughly sanitized twice daily and our team is adhering to the strictest guidelines for your safety.
We thank you for your patience.
Club Vitae: Tallaght Dublin, Cork, Oranmore Galway, Limerick, Portlaoise & Wexford.