Club Vitae Now Open
We are delighted to say that our Club Vitae gyms & swimming pools are now open! We have made every effort to ensure physical distancing and the safety of our guests & members and although our club and our team may look a little different, you can be sure we have your health & well-being at heart as always.
Due to government regulations, gym & pool visits MUST be booked in advance and you will be able to book online through our guest services platform. This can be booked in advance of your stay by using the link which will be sent in your pre-arrival email, or you can book once you arrive at the hotel through our online guest services platform. Here is a brief summary of what you can expect when you visit Club Vitae.
- All gym/pool slots must be booked separately and in advance
- Showers, sauna, steam room & jacuzzi will not be in use
- Please do not bring towels from your bedroom unless they are your own
- There will be designated drying off areas
- Access to changing rooms will be limited and distanced
- Lockers will be provided in changing rooms
- Times in both gym and pool will be limited.
- Gym equipment will be socially distanced, please wipe down before and after use
- Please use hand sanitation station when entering the club and gym
- Please arrive to Club Vitae as ready for your session or swim as possible
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Facemasks are recommended in the gym
- Club Vitae is thoroughly sanitized twice daily and our team is adhering to the strictest guidelines for your safety.
We thank you for your patience.
Club Vitae: Tallaght Dublin, Cork, Oranmore Galway, Limerick, Portlaoise & Wexford.