|Date:||11 April 2019 - 31 August 2019|
|Location:||Titanic Exhibition Centre|
Located in the TEC Belfast, in the footprint of the legendary Titanic Studios, where much of the series was filmed over a 10-year period, fans can immerse themselves in the mythical lands of Westeros and Essos, as well as relive the trials and tribulations of those who struggle for survival in the shadow of the Iron Throne.
The exhibition will give fans the experience of a lifetime, dropping them into the center of the Seven Kingdoms for an up-close and personal look at the artistry and craftmanship behind the Emmy award-winning series, as well as the opportunity to:
- Experience the wintry landscapes of the North,
- Explore the tree-lined pathway of the Kingsroad,
- See the regal settings of King’s Landing,
- View the conquered city of Meereen with its garrisons of Unsullied warriors,
- Discover iconic costumes of House Targaryen,
- Explore Castle Black, the home of the Night’s Watch,
- Step into the House of Black and White, and
- The frozen lands Beyond the Wall.
Book your tickets now at the official Games of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition website.