Welcome to Maldron Hotels
Welcome to Maldron Hotels, part of the Dalata Hotel Group, which is Ireland's largest hotel group and comprises Maldron Hotels and Partner Hotels. The group has 39 properties with over 5,800 bedrooms throughout Ireland and in the UK catering for both the business and leisure guest.
Maldron Hotels offer the perfect combination of value, outstanding facilities and excellent service throughout our choice of hotels in Arklow, Athlone, Belfast, Cavan, Cork, Dublin, Galway, Kilkenny, Laois, Limerick, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Sligo, Tipperary, Tralee, Wexford & Cardiff Wales.
Maldron Hotels are delighted to be one of the proud sponsors for this years Rose of Tralee International Festival which runs from Friday 15th to Tuesday 19th August.
To mark the inaugural year of our sponsorship of this great festival we have curated a special Rose Menu which is available in selected Maldron Hotels until the end of August. The seasonal menu includes a 2-course option for €21.95 and a 3-course option for €24.95. Both options include a glass of pink Prosecco. For more on the menu click here.
Each of our hotels has its own unique offering but within the Group you will be able to find a hotel that offers you the following services:
- Wedding Venues Ireland & Civil Ceremonies
- Conference Facilities
- Conference Hotels Ireland
- Meeting Rooms for Hire
- Family Hotels Ireland
- Hotels with Kids Club Facilities
- Leisure Clubs with Swimming Pools & Gym
- Spa Breaks Ireland
- Golf Hotels
- Airport Hotels - Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport and Maldron Hotel Belfast
- Sligo Hotel Breaks
We look forward to welcoming you to a Maldron Hotel soon, we have a range of special offer packages to suit you whatever your reason for travelling –
- Take a look at our latest Special offers
- Surprise someone special with a Maldron Hotels Gift Card.
- Treat yourself to a luxury Spa Break
- Get your friends together on the golf course for a well deserved Golf Break
- Surprise someone with a romantic weekend break away
- Great value deals for the over 55s breaks – why stop at one hotel?
Click here to view our brochure online.