Dalata Hotel Group PLC is Ireland’s largest hotel group operating in Ireland. Dalata Hotel Group, offers great opportunity for employees to develop their hospitality career and progress within the group. If you have passion for high quality customer service and want to be part of an experienced team please check out our current vacancies.
Whichever role you choose, you’ll need to share our passion and love for the hotel industry, great customer care and dealing with people. This trait underpins our success so far.
Each role is crucially important in the organisation and no matter which role you choose we love to see people with ambition, hunger and a good work ethic joining the Group. A smiley, friendly personality with an enjoyment for being around and helping people is something that is a must.
Growing our people and developing careers is of utmost importance to us. We have plenty of development programmes and opportunities
We provide on the job training supported by formal training. We have opportunities for senior managers right down to people entering the hotel industry.
We recruit people who have the right attitude and hunger for developing within the hotel industry, if you have not got previous experience, we still have many opportunities for you. We regularly offer internships, college placements and work in partnership with jobseeker programmes; all from which we have some fantastic success stories and have a very high rate of retention where we place into full time employments afterwards. We offer you a detailed training plan, in house mentor along with access to all our Group Training Calendar.
Our other development plans include:
- Sales Development Programme – This one year blended learning programme focus on developing our Sales Executives through mentoring, on the job training and workshops.
- Graduate Management Development Programme – Our 18 month programme gives newly graduated students an opportunity work and learn about each of our departments and in their final six months to specialise in their chosen function such as sales, hr or operations.
- Management Development – This workshop based programme aims to support middle management in their development and closer towards their goal of developing in our organisation. We cover topics such as finance, people management skills, revenue and health and safety, etc.
- Senior Management Development Programme – this programme is aimed at our general managers and give them an opportunity to network, develop and share ideas with their peers. We focus on best practice, industry leaders as well as development needs of the group.
- Trainee Management Programme – this programme allows the learner to work in the hotel and go to college on a block release basis. It is an excellent way of giving operational employees the opportunity to gain theorical learning to support their on the job training.
We regularly have job opportunties across all levels and here is a sample of the vacancies we currently have:
- Part time Central Reservations Agent
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Accomodation Assistants
- Bistro Chef
- Kids Club Attendant
- Lifeguard/ Pool Attendant
- HR & training Assistant
- Hotel Accountant
- Night Manager
- F&B Assistant
- Restaurant & Events Manager
To apply to join Dalata Hotel Group/ Maldron Hotels, Click Here Now
Dalata Hotel Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Each of the hotels within our Group is responsible for recruitment at that property and all of the employment vacancies at our hotels, including details regarding the positions available, are posted on the website jobs.ie. The full list of our available positions can be found by using the keyword "dalata" in the search facility on the home page of jobs.ie. If there is a position listed that is of interest to you it can be applied for directly to the hotel concerned through the jobs.ie website.